Posted on April 26 2018
Visualisation techniques have been used for years in sports of all levels, but it's only now that science is starting to talk about just how effective they can be.
Reactive Training Systems coach Ross Leppala is a big proponent of using visualisation techniques for powerlifting, so Lacy and I wanted to chat with him in this episode about how that all works. We ask him:
- How did you get into powerlifting? What first motivated you to give it a go?
- How has working for RTS impacted on your own training and coaching?
- What have your career highlights been thus far?
- We saw you did amazing at the Arnold this year, how do you personally think it went?
- Why do you think visualization is key when competing or just in every day training?
- What is your personal mindset for success?
- What do you think most powerlifters are missing from their training?
- What one piece of advice would you give to yourself as a younger lifter?