Posted on February 16 2018
The De Novo Podcast - Episode 2
In this episode, I (Lawrence) chat to Jonny and Yusef from Propane Fitness, a UK-based online coaching company. They're two incredibly funny guys and have a lot of great advice to share with you.
I ask them:
2. In what contexts is us 'automating' our choices to free up mental RAM a good thing?
3. Similarly, in what context is this automation maybe not so helpful?
4. What are some of the strangest ways that people have deliberately altered their decision making process?
5. Obviously, a lot of this requires you to be quite self-aware. What can you do to improve your self-awareness?
6. Do you think people should devote a lot of their mental RAM to fitness-related activities?
7. If you could give one piece of advice to yourselves starting out, what would that be?