Posted on April 05 2018
In this episode, Lacy and I chat to Jeff Alberts of 3DMJ. In this interview, we focus mostly on how Jeff has managed to continue his bodybuilding career for longer than I've been alive - we pose him the following questions:
- You've been bodybuilding for decades now - just remind us of your competitive history.
- What are your personal highlights from your bodybuilding career?
- What about the low points?
- How do you deal with the low points to make sure that you keep them in perspective?
- How have you designed your lifestyle so that you can enjoy the best of both family life and bodybuilding?
- Talk to us a bit about 'pausing' your 2017 prep.
- What do you think the worst examples of 'tunnel vision' are in younger athletes? I.e. people 'sweating the small stuff' that really doesn't matter so much.
- What advice would you give to younger athletes who are looking to go 'all in' on their bodybuilding career?